700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
$39.95 - $41.95
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
- Urban tire with a durable thick rubber casing - Smooth center tread with knurled shoulders for water evacuation - Extra-thick side walls resist lateral flexing - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
The Serfas STX Inertia Folding road tire is constructed using their Alchemy Compound for lower rolling resistance and world-class grip. Independent testing conducted at Wheel Energy of Finland provided data showing Serfas STX Inertia tires as performing 8.12% better on cornering than the best selling road bike tire on the market. - FPS (Flat Protection System) - Dual Density Tread - Smooth Tread Pattern For Ultimate Performance - 120 TPI 3 Layer Construction - Max Pressure: 130psi
The Energizer Plus has an ultramodern, dynamic touring profile with a smooth center section and strong diamond sides. It rolls easily on the road and has good grip, even on unpaved ground. The newly created Addix E-Compound is specially optimized for maximum durability, low rolling resistance and exceptional grip even at high speeds.
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
Conquer the local cross scene with Ritchey's SpeedMax Cross. Its diamond-pattern center delivers low rolling resistance with enough bite to ensure excellent traction, too. And, the Comp is great at shedding mud to keep you riding strong in even the nastiest conditions.
At home on singletrack trails and gravel - Aggressive gravel tire - Optimal for off-road touring and adventures - Tubeless Ready (TR) The Ravager is a gravel tire for the riders out there willing to brave aggressive terrain with only their drop bars and a tiny amount of rubber beneath them. While other tires are designed to let you ride beyond the end of the road, the Ravager opens up new line choices, camping spots, and epic adventures where no road ever existed. Raised, square-edged center knobs provide climbing and braking traction on moon dust-covered trails, and oversized cornering knobs keep you and your gear out of the dirt to conquer another turn.
High-volume Tubeless Ready adventure tire - Diamond-knurled slick design - Dual-compound rubber - MaxxShield bead-to-bead protection - Tubeless Ready (TR) Our most popular training tire, modernized with tubeless technology and higher volumes for even more reliability and comfort. The familiar diamond tread pattern keeps things rolling smoothly, even as the pavement crumbles into gravel and hardpack dirt.
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Easy Ride Tubeless (ERT) is an easy solution for sport-level riders who are seeking the advantages of tubeless without the expensive upgrade or mess - A special integrated liner creates an air chamber that accepts tire sealant to seal punctures without the need to change a tube - EasyRide Tubeless design allows for lower air pressure to enhance comfort and reduce the risk of punctures - Supple, high-TPI casing for better performance and control - All-Terrain, smooth-rolling tread design for traction on a wide range of surfaces - Tread compound optimized for 50% pavement and 50% dirt roads - EasyRide Tubeless casing design - Light, durable casing for improved compliance
$53.00 - $56.00
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Fast-rolling gravel tread design with enhanced traction on loose surfaces - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Supple, 60 TPI casing for better performance and control - Tread compound optimized for 30% pavement, 70% gravel or dirt road riding - Wire Bead
- Multi-use tread for city, comfort, commuting, and trekking bikes - BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance
- Lightweight blackjacket material spans the entire casing giving bead-to-bead puncture & cut protection - Pavement, path, & trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling - Reflective sidewalls keep city, suburban, and commuter riders visible - Wire bead
- New RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-around grip - RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-round grip - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip for outstanding cornering capability - Fast all-around tread pattern for maximum speed on the road - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
- New RR-E compound features efficient rolling and durability in the center of the tire with a tackier shoulder, offering increased grip and stability when cornering - Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through the use of a fast, efficient, and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability - Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires
- Schwinn EA-3 size tire
- Blackwall, ATB style tread pattern - Great for both on and off-road riding
- Center ridged tire knobby
- Great for both on and off-road riding
Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 62a durometer front tread - Durable and fast 65a durometer rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Folding Kevlar bead
$37.00 - $45.00
Mixed road and path conditions are no problem for Giant's P-X2 Tire. A multi-terrain tread design provides traction and stability on pavement, mud, and gravel. The Deflect 4 puncture protection belt in the casing shields your tubes from road debris and punctures. There's also a wear indicator in the tread as well as reflective sidewalls to provide enhanced nighttime visibility.
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
- Great value off road tire - High volume casing for comfort and performance - 30tpi nylon casing
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance.
Page 1 of 2 Next page