- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
- Includes basket holder - Carrying handle for off bike use - Polyester powder coating - 11.75" x 8" x 9"
This front basket system uses a bolt-on handlebar mount to allow for quick and easy removal of the basket itself. - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables - Requires 3.5" of handlebar clearance for mount - Fits 7/8" to 31.8mm handlebars - Made in USA - Dimensions: 11.75 x 8 x 9"
$27.95 - $44.95
This versatile basket is based on Wald's popular 133 basket but uses a holder that bolts onto your handlebar. The holder offers greater clearance between the bar and basket for shifters, cables, and brake levers. Available in white (3133WH) or gloss black (3133GB) powder coat finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - A Quick Release Basket with Bolt-on Holder for stable installation and use - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you - Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches at the bottom - Holder designed to fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebar - Handlebar clamps are 2" apart and offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket including the holder weighs 3 lbs.
$23.00 - $29.95
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
Topeak's Explorer 29er Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap onto your big-wheeled bike. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, holds up to 55 pounds and has a center strip that acts like a short fender. It's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack bags and accessories (sold separately), too.
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Rear Basket. It easily attaches to a Topeak QuickTrack rear rack (sold separately) and holds groceries, work clothes and anything else you need to transport. And, its handle makes it extremely portable.
Large capacity MTX TrunkBag containing one main divided compartment with two expandable pannier side panels and rear water bottle holder. Topeak's unique construction process provides rigidity and water repellency. Compatible with all MTX QuickTrack racks with attached side frames. MTX Dual Side Frames are required when using side panniers on MTX BeamRacks. - Attachments 1 Divided main compartment, two side pockets with expandable panniers - Capacity: 16.6 L / 1010 ci - Added Features: Water bottle holder Shoulder strap Carrying handle Elastic top bungees 3M reflective strip Safety light clip Optional rain cover - Size (L x W x H): 36 x 25 x 21.5 cm / 14.2” x 9.8” x 8.5” - Weight: 1195 g / 2.63 lb
Are you trying to carry an oddly-shaped item on your rack? Sunlite's Bungee Cargo Net will secure it for the ride home. It is 13 x 13 inches in size and the 4 vinyl coated hooks help secure it to your rack.
- Bike rack RR 290 mm strut kit with hardware - Great for smaller frames - 4 bolts & nuts - 1 set/bag
$5.99 - $6.99
• Vinyl coated hooks • 9 mm diameter • Black
- Used for attaching rear racks onto mono stay bikes - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
•Steel wire construction with mesh bottom •Mounts to rear rack (sold separately) with fixed hardware
$31.50 - $39.99
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Standard Lift-Off Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via handlebar mounts. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike! - Dimensions: 13.5 x 10 x 9.5 inches
$39.95 - $39.99
- Powder coated steel construction - Classic oval styling with mesh bottom - Lift off style bracket - Material: Steel - Mount: Lift-off Bracket - Size (WxLxD): 14.1x10.2x9.4"
- Used for attaching rear racks to monostays or seatposts on bikes without traditional seatstays - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
Sunlite's Welded Rack is the perfect tool to allow commuters and tourers to carry extra gear. It's made of tough, light tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a capacity of up to 40 pounds.
The Serfas Handlebar Bag is a convenient bar storage solution for those all day rides around town. Free up your pants pockets and stow items in the external mesh pocket or just dump everyday items (water bottle, phone, wallet, keys, etc.) into the main cinch pocket. It's built of durable materials and construction, secures to bike using a universal-fit strap mounting system, and has a drain hole on the bottom. - Bottom fork strap is removable (recommended for bikes w/ suspension front fork) - Bottom side frame strap is removable (recommended for bikes w/ rigid front fork) - Can be installed on left or right side of stem - Universal-Fit Hook & Loop Mounting Straps - Size: 3.5" Diameter / 6.5" Height - Capacity: 62.5 Cubic Inches
$37.50 - $43.00
Serfas' Magnetic Stem Bag is excellent for commuters, tourists, triathletes, and everyone else, because it lets you keep food and gear where you can easily see and access it (the bag sits just behind the stem, on the top tube). This bag quickly attaches to your frame and stem with two Velcro straps and has a mesh top (solid top available in Black) with a magnetic closure for easy access to your gear.
Every bike needs a seat bag. They're perfect for on-the-road repair essentials, your phone, credit cards, and a snack. Liv's Seat Bag features a zippered closure, reliable Velcro straps, reflective accents, and a place to hang your taillight.
Giant's Alloy Rack is light, durable and boasts a center platform, which helps support loads up to 50 lbs. It acts as a partial fender and features a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately). This great rack is perfect for carrying panniers and bags (sold separately).
Giant knows that life comes with accessories, and their City Pannier Set is a great way to carry your on-the-go essentials from A to B. Simple, open-top construction with water resistant fabric and a full-coverage lid flap make these bags easy and fast to use. And, since they're built saddlebag-style as a pair, all you have to do is release the tool-free attachments, grab the central handle, and go!
Want an easy way to get your groceries (and other things) home on your bike? Check out Giant's Grocery Getter Basket Pannier. This top-loader carries over 1,200 cubic inches of goodies. In fact, you can drop a standard grocery bag right in the top. When you're not using it the Grocery Getter folds flat for easy transportation. The shoulder strap makes it easy to carry into the store, and internal suspension straps support heavy loads.
- Idea For Picnic Items, Extra Clothes, Or Books - Wire Mesh Keeps Items More Secure Than Older Wire Models - Dimensions: 410 X 310 X 210mm
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
- Water Resistant construction with roll down closures on both ends - Integrated 210d nylon fabric and adjustable height crown strap
$25.00 - $36.00
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon And Waterproof Zipper Provide Extra Protection To Keep Gear Dry - Industrial-Strength Hook-And-Loop Straps Offer Superior Holding Power To Securely Attach To Seatposts - Reflective Strip And Taillight Hanger Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety - Internal Mesh Pocket For Organization Of Small Essentials
- Protextura Water-Resistant Nylon And Zipper Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Triangle Design With Full-Length Zipper Provides Easy Access To The Main Compartment - Anti-Slip Hook-And-Loop Straps Secure To The Top Tube And Seat Post - Headlight Holder Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Roll-Top Construction With Compression Strap Provides Expandable Storage - Integrated Computer Sleeve Fits Up To 15 Inch Laptops - Convenient Built-In Pull-Out Rain Cover - Quick Release System For Easy Attachment And Removal On Most Bike Racks
$25.00 - $30.50
- Protextura Water-Resistant Nylon And Zipper Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Reflective Strip And Taillight Hanger Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety - Anti-Slip Hook-And-Loop Straps Securely Attach To The Seatpost
Giant's ToGo Single Bag is a great top-tube bag all that keeps necessary items close at hand. Great for everyone from triathletes needing nutrition to long-distance tourists needing maps; it features a zipped main compartment with a easy slide-in side pocket so you don't have to take your eyes off the road. Plus, the durable, weather-resistant construction will last for years to come.
Page 1 of 3 Next page